Church Mission Statement: The mission of The United Methodist Church of Monticello is to be a welcoming and diverse congregation that worships God in spirit and in truth, caring for one another in Christian love, extending compassionate outreach to our congregation, community, and the world, by following Christ.
- Sunday worship is at 11 am.
- Communion is served the first Sunday of every month.
- WOW Service (Worship on Wednesday) 2nd Wednesday of each month. Meal served at 6 pm with worship to follow at 7 pm. All are welcome no matter what sexual orientation, race, income, creed or religion.
- Brown Bag Lunch Bible Study meets on Thursdays at noon in the Choir Room.
- Noah’s Arch Thrift Shop is open Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Sunday, August 17: Bagel Day….As always, worship at 11 am, followed by Bagel Day celebrated on Broadway in Monticello. Broadway will be closed, so please plan on using back streets to our parking lot in the rear of the church. UMC Monticello will be selling hot dogs, chips and water; the Wesleyan Service Guild will have a ‘White Elephant & Bake Sale’ table set up. Please join us for community fun and fellowship.
- Saturday, August 23: Annual Chicken BBQ, 5 pm -7 pm, homemade desserts, adults $12, seniors $10, children 10 & under $8, takeouts available.
- Sunday, August 24: Annual Church Picnic @Morningside Park……11 am worship in the park followed by picnic and fellowship. (Please note: No worship in the sanctuary that morning.)