Church Mission Statement: The mission of The United Methodist Church of Monticello is to be a welcoming and diverse congregation that worships God in spirit and in truth, caring for one another in Christian love, extending compassionate outreach to our congregation, community, and the world, by following Christ.
- Sunday worship is at 11 am.
- Communion is served the first Sunday of every month.
- Coffee Hour the 4th Sunday of every month in Fellowship Hall.
- WOW Service (Worship on Wednesday) 2nd Wednesday of each month. Meal served at 6 pm with worship to follow at 7 pm. All are welcome no matter what sexual orientation, race, income, creed or religion.
- Supper Bible Study meets Wednesdays (with the exception of the 2nd Wednesday of the month) at 6 pm in Fellowship Hall.
- Brown Bag Lunch Bible Study meets on Thursdays at noon in the Choir Room.
- Noah’s Arch Thrift Shop is open Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm.
- The Children’s Grieving Center, Tuesdays from 6 pm to 7 pm, at the Monticello Fire House providing comfort and loving support to children ages 6-12 years old. These services are offered by HOSPICE of Orange & Sullivan Counties, Inc. (845) 561-6143, ext 245 or (845) 561-6143, ext 223; www.hospiceoforange.com
- Mission Project: Clothing drive for district schools…..t-shirts, socks, sweat pants, and sweatshirts (ongoing project).
- Sunday, November 2: All Saint’s Sunday remembered during worship time.
- Sunday, November 23: Annual Charge Conference, immediately after the worship service.
Remember: Turn your clocks back one hour Saturday night.